We have a variety of resources to help you select, acquire, and deploy the best educational technology available. You can view everything all together on this page, or visit the individual category pages (listed under “resources” in the main menu above) for a more streamlined experience.
The right information can be invaluable. Whether you are curious, staying current or researching a grant opportunity––use these documents to help.
- The Pilot’s Checklists
- Cleary Act Summary
- Achieving Academic Progress
- Effect on Learning in Family Medicine Residents
- Evaluating a Wireless Course Feedback System
- Experiences of Using an Interactive Audience Response System in Lectures
- Interactivity in Classrooms
- Pilot and Prove: Just A Click Away
- Research on the Effectiveness of Classroom Response Systems
- The Classroom Vision
- Using a Personal Response System in Economics Teaching
- Using Wireless Keypads in Class